Saturday, April 9, 2011

Hold on, Japan!


Hi! My name is Anya. I love anime and I am fond of Japanese culture in general. I would really like to visit Japan and learn their language. Japan is a very beautiful country with its centuries of history, interesting traditions and cool music. (By the way, what music do you listen?)Thousands of tourists come to see a great flowering of Japanese Sakura. Everybody knows about a terrible disaster in Japan. I worry about Japanese people and try to be in the know. It will be very interesting to hear your opinion about this catastrophe.

2 comments:

  1. That is so cool that you would like to learn the culture of japan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAve you heard about the 9.0 earthquake? Have you ever been there and what makes it stand out every other country. What kind of music is it?
    Ellie and Layne

    ReplyDelete