Friday, November 25, 2011

A small autumn adventure

Hello, our friends)
My name is Julie and I would like to tell you about our little trip to Moscow on our holidays with our class.
On our holidays our class went to Moscow and that was amazing. First, we went to Pushkin's museum and learn more about Pushkin's life there. After that we went to the museum of the East and felt like we went to Japan, China, India and Korea.
And what did you do on your holidays? Did you like it or not?
Bye, Julie.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you went to Moscow! I've always wanted to go to China and visit the amazing sites. I hope you had fun in Moscow.
    From IHOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got to go to my grandparent's house and we played ping-pong! I hope you really enjoyed your holidays!

    ReplyDelete